2014年6月29日星期日

Confidence

Yesterday 28th June, a busy day for you... early morning house work, evening school stuff, late evening gathering with mates...

Maybe I have not grow, maybe I am still immature... I am jealous about you, joking about being mistress to a famous footballer...

I guess it is so childish...I need to grow...

My confidence about this, fade somehow when you told me, all you want i dont care.

I dont know... maybe it isnt what i think...but I hope, I will have clear picture soon...

Goodnight A

I miss you in my dream A, I hope much for you to be in my life. I don't know how will it be in future, but I will try to figure out. A lot has been imagined in my mind, the sweets and beautiful stories... I hope dreams come true. I hope you are thinking the same...

I Hope..

U A Y

没有评论: