2014年10月17日星期五

Dreaming...

Is it when a person is tired it's easier to dream? 

I've got a sweet dream last night, I can't deny it's sweet because in the dream it's sweet.

I've saw me and her in a class, she is doing chemistry paper. It's been a long time for me to study bout chemistry so I tried out the paper too.. In between we had lots of sweet talking and interaction playing around like a happy young couple.

Suddenly my mind came across with something, it has been years to a day like this... Almost 8 years... I told her sorry for pushing away from me for 8 years.. And all I saw is she crying...

Well it's dream... Doesn't have any chance to happen in reality as she was engaged lol... And even if she isn't, I won't get back too... 

Anyway this is the second time within this month to have her in my dream. I really don't know why.. Anyway I hope and I wish she is fine and doing well, always..


没有评论: