2015年3月14日星期六

White valentines

It's the white valentine, I've hope so much to giv you a box of sweet chocolate... I've hope so much that at least you have a little bit feeling as mine... 
I've hope so much, for you to be happy..

Looks like I've always did the other way round... Pissing you off and telling me to shut up for so many times...I've did something that always upsetting you...

And next week it's your finals... I hope it doesn't disturb your studies... I wish you to graduate with flying marks.. With superb result, make dad and ur family proud.. And I'll be proud for you too... Although i doesn't stand a place for it.. But I do feel proud for your achievements..

It has been such a long time, not having ur early greetings... Without those, it's a bad start of a day... I'll bear with it... It's my problem after all... All the time I've told you, I'm missing you, it's true... I've been checking phone constantly for your notifications... When I missed it I feel so bad, I've missed a chance to talk... Everytime it's important to me... 

Today I'd purposely not texting you, not liking your post... I hope with that I won't distract your attention, or maybe I never so it's effortless.. It's good to know you are happy with chocolates from dad and sensei.. Glad to know that.. Sincerely, I wish u the best to be happen in ur life..

The great happiness, most blissful lady to be in the world.. And I wish that's you... Happy white Valentine's Day! To you the sweetest, kindest, beautiful, elegant, cute lady ever.. Akira Ysabella..

I'm so sorry, for all bad things, negative emotions that I've brought to you... I'm sorry...

没有评论: