2008年4月9日星期三

I LOVE Money~~~

VAMPIRE! Wow~ Amazing right? dam DULAN

"I International UC" is going to CHARGE ASSESSMENT FEES!! For my course, they charge RM150/SUBJECT... What to do? We are forced to pay these extra useless expenses as they wanted to renovated the campus. Saying that use these RM150 for hiring external examiner? Is it NECESSARY? As I mentioned in the "I" Online Forum, my paper is going to marked by 1) My Lecturer, 2) Lecturer in University Of Bradford. What is the use of External Examiner?
The reason is only to charge students MORE and MORE! Feeling disappointed with this "University College"...

Maybe some of you might feel that "Assessment Fees" is a need for a Uni, but in "I", I studied for 2 years,we NEVER been informed about this stuff. AND, during the enrollment or registration, we are Promised that the approximate amount that we pay is fixed without such thing.

For my opinion, "I" is not a good choice for people who wanted to study further. They only look on $$$. Not quality... The photos are nice, but it just angle problem..Never Judge by OUTLOOK..

没有评论: