2008年4月11日星期五

I need FRESH AIR~~!!!

oh my god...now i understand what is the effect of air pollution..every night smell the SHIT and URINE from every single person that stay in hostel..really sucks!! makes me feel headache and uncomfortable!!!!! please..love our nature, love our earth... every single person can help.. don simply go toilet...kakaa~~ few ppl go toilet = no shit = no smell! wow...then every1 sick..hahaa~ sot liao because exam is gettin near(TOMORO)..too stress..desperate for holiday@.@

Another thing...finally got fogging lo~ tired with training my Chinese kongfu in room everyday. make my level into world class liao..in hitting mosquitoes.. DAM annoying..every night got free song to hear, sing by mosquitoes..make me feel so awake..haiz..finally..finally the white smelly smoke came...to make me happy! kakaa~

没有评论: