2008年11月22日星期六

Holiday~

Yeah~my internship ended...

wana thanks to all pro engineer in Yokogawa Electric Malaysia..
especially Ngo and Lam..did my evaluation and gave me high high marks~haha~
actually working in Yokogawa as trainee is not bad..jz a little bit bored..

doing same stuff over and over again..i think that how working life go..
working as trainee, i think my main job is sleeping..haha~
almost everyday i will sleep at least 1 hour in the lab..
that is the advantages to be place in the lab..bcos the manager wont saw it..haha~
my lab manager, Ngo is a v kind person..haha~so sleeping is nothing..LoL~

i tried to transfer all my phone photos to my laprop..wat a shit..keep on disconnect..bcos my noob laptop?or my sucks bluetooth? sienzz...

Wow~ last week went to melacca with my beloved classmates..haha~ it is a nice and excited experience..

nice, we played, we eat, had fun! should invite more ppl to join us!
excited? LoL...it is because on the way back me and KC get into an accident.. at last the happy trip end with excited and nervous situation..by the way, i bcame more familiar with melacca town(remember Bacang~haha~!!!) and seremban town(cos we need to go seremban police station and lost "a while")..LoL~
for melacca photos, Click Here.*
Haiz..no photos to upload..cos of my laopek laosy laoya laptop and bluetooth!

Holiday~
万岁~

没有评论: